By understanding the stages of change — and the pitfalls unique to each stage — you boost your chances of a successful transformation. The payoff? Your organisation flexes with tectonic shifts in competitors, markets, and technologies — leaving rivals far behind.”
Change Management is a proactive and structured approach to addressing the 'people' aspects of organisational change. Tenzing’s Change Management approach ensures that the inevitable changes that occur in any organisation due to changes in the technology, processes, tools and roles and responsibilities are mitigated in an organized, proactive and positive manner. This means that instead of becoming full-blown crises, possible impacts due to changes in the organisation are considered, change management strategies are appropriately documented, reviewed and communicated, and decisions are implemented by the appropriate parties. Effective change management along with effective communications can make the difference between failure and success.
We have a proven methodology to facilitate successful change and accelerate delivery, while reducing risk and cost. Our Change Management specialists combine our leading methodologies with industry experience to develop a tailored approach that meets our clients’ specific requirements. We take a collaborative and responsive approach to problem-solving, which inspires innovative and effective solutions.
Change Management for Enterprise Change Management (ECM)
Businesses that integrate a comprehensive change management plan within ECM projects typically achieve a more successful business implementation, experiencing greater staff acceptance. Tenzing’s change management for ECM focuses on people first. To realise business benefits, Tenzing's CM consultants work alongside clients to ensure:
- Staff understand and accept the need for change
- Leadership is aligned, accountable and visible
- Barriers to change are identified and managed
- Transition to business-as-usual is smooth
- Training and support post implementation is in place for continued improvement.
Our consultants undertake the following approach to change management for ECM:
- Build a compelling case for change
- Develop co-ordinated commitment from the leadership team
- Educate users
- Provide the tools, information, training and end user support to assist staff
Change Management for System Implementations (SAP, Guidewire)
Tenzing has an expert team of Change Management consultants with extensive experience leading the organisational change component of SAP implementations. These projects have included implementations across multiple sites and geographical locations; delivered within tight timeframes and of varying duration.
Tenzing’s approach to organizational change management for system implementations includes a strong focus on:
- Developing a Change Management Strategy and Plan to lead the change management programme of work
- Building a compelling case for change
- Developing coordinated commitment from the leadership team
Organisational Change (People, Process, Technology)
- Identifying and understanding the change to the organisation including process, people, policy and organisational impacts
- Educating and engaging the organisation on the need for business change
- Defining and developing business roles and leading the business through the role mapping process
- Identifying impacted stakeholders and developing a communications plan to ensure the right messages are sent to the right people at the right times
- Educating staff to understand the benefits or “what it means to me”
- Developing and delivering role based training. This approach ensures training encompasses both system and process changes, critical to ensuring individuals know how to do their jobs at go live
- Providing the tools and information to assist staff to make the necessary changes
End User Support
- Developing and managing the post go live support model, to ensure a smooth transition to business as usual
- Establishing a network of key users / super users throughout the business